Types of service:
Table of Contents
- Types of service is mostly used in restaurants, it is for example Dine-in, Parcel, Courier, 3rd Party Delivery etc.
- Based on type of service you can change the price of the product by linking types of services to selling price group.
- You can add packing charges (fixed or percentage)
- Also, you can add more information like in custom fields.
Enabling Types of Service
Go to Settings -> Business Settings -> Modules -> Check the “Types of Service”
and save it.
Adding new Types of Service
- To add, go to Settings -> Types of service -> Add
- Add a name, description
- For each location select the Price Group that will be applicable. Select Default Selling price for selling in default price of the product.
- Enter packing charge, leave empty if not applicable.
- Enable custom field: this will enable some custom fields in type of service in POS screen.
Using Type of Service in POS/sales screen:
- On Enabling Types of service in POS screen you will see the option to select Type of service.
- Before adding a sales select the type of service and enter the relevant details.
- You can show the type of service information in receipt by enabling it from Invoice Layout